Northeaster - Lonely

Başlatan Gavelhead, 09.02.2020 13:58

« önceki - sonraki »
Jacob Parker Lv.31
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 11.08.2022 14:02
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 5

[spoiler=SÖZLER]
[INTRO]
Yeah, uh, lemme tell you something.
When I -

[VERSE - I]
Step into the club bitches will rise up
I heat up the room like a fuckin' geyser
Even Tina Fey gets a lot nicer
My face or my crotch is where the eyes are
You think I'm just like those guys, huh?
Well, lady, what I got might surprise ya
'Cuz I play stupid, I'm a lot wiser
I made this game, I'm a deviser
Girl, I know curiousty rides ya
You can't help but to wonder what I got
I can tell you everything once we fuck
But for now, it's all a - secret

[HOOK]
I'm just looking for a girl who'll love me
But you're looking at me like you own me
Lemme take you home, you're makin' me horny
You can grind on me so we don't feel lonely
(x2)

[VERSE - II]
Baby, this is too loud, let's get out
We'll go to my house, don't refuse me now
You're hot? Take off your blouse, I can see you're aroused
Place's too crowded, on my couch your booty can bounce
We bounce, leaving the floor, unannonuced
Gals - disappointed, watching us go out of -
The spot, we make our ways to my auto
I'm gonna bang you until it's tomorrow
I must confess, if you dressed to impress, then you've passed
The expanse of your breasts, and the rest of your chest
Giving me so much stress, mainly your perfect ass, hand me a percocet
We keep it interesting and we switch positions
I know you're here because you think I'm a rich musician
But tell me, aren't you happy that you get to feel me
Oh sweetie, you're about to meet the real me
After sex, you melt in my arms like cheddar
I'll make sure that we will never see each other
Ever again, this is the end, has been always the plan
Kick you outta my den, bitch, you are just banned,'cause

[HOOK]
I'm just looking for a girl who'll love me
But you're looking at me like you own me
Lemme take you home, you're makin' me horny
You can grind on me so we don't feel lonely
(x2)

[OUTRO]
You might think I played ya
You might think I hate ya
You might think I wait for the day to be together
[/spoiler]

((Eski bilgisayar emekliye ayrıldığı için yetersiz kalan dizüstü bilgisayarımı kullandım. Camtasia filigranını göz ardı edin lütfen. Para kazanma amacımız yok zaten, siz dinleyin yeter.))

Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş Bugün, 17:52
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 95
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 28.09.2026 23:13
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 45
John Dowdy Lv.15
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 07.08.2026 03:50
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 30
devam et kanka, baya iyi

Cinsiyet —
Son Giriş —
Birlik Sivil
Köken —
Popülerlik 0

Zac MacBreen Lv.20
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 04.02.2023 23:12
Birlik Sivil
Köken Irlanda
Popülerlik 5
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 11.02.2022 23:22
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 80

Zac MacBreen Lv.20
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 04.02.2023 23:12
Birlik Sivil
Köken Irlanda
Popülerlik 5
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 11.02.2022 23:22
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 80
Vinnie Sartori
Şarkıları kadar kendisi de eğlenceli birisi.

Cinsiyet Kadın
Son Giriş —
Birlik Sivil
Köken Ispanya
Popülerlik 55
Cinsiyet Kadın
Son Giriş —
Birlik Sivil
Köken Japonya
Popülerlik 10
Cinsiyet Kadın
Son Giriş —
Birlik BOOMBOX!
Köken Isvec
Popülerlik 30
Cosa Albinostra
Döngüye almalık, sarıyor yine.  :o

Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş 20.06.2024 22:22
Birlik Sivil
Köken Amerika
Popülerlik 38
Cinsiyet Erkek
Son Giriş —
Birlik Sivil
Köken Yok
Popülerlik 0
DunaDurden
BU ADAM BİR EFSANE AMINA KOYAYIM!